Our Toyota Dealership in Gander, NL
At Gander Toyota, we aim to satisfy our clients with the best customer service we can possibly offer. To this end, not only has our servicing capacity increased, but also our sales environment has undergone improvement with increased staffing, a dedicated sales team assistant, and much more showroom space. Customers can expect a clean, comfortable environment while they await delivery of their new vehicle or get their previous one serviced. Furthermore, the lot surrounding our new building has tripled the area available at our previous location, and with much more customer parking available, too!
In the Community
Here at Gander Toyota, we also believe in our community and love to get involved whenever and wherever possible. Some examples of this are:
- In partnership with Toyota Canada’s Evergreen Project and Gander’s own H. Wareham and Sons Ltd, a number of trees were planted on the grounds of Gander Academy. Our belief is that a cleaner, brighter future can be had for our upcoming bright minds if we all get involved.
- If you find yourself or a family member in the care of the James Paton Memorial Hospital here in Gander, you will find a beautiful garden retreat just outside the rear entrance co-sponsored by Gander Toyota and the Penney Automotive group. It has proven to be a wonderful place to help deal with the stress and worry of illness in the family.
- We host the annual Kub Kar Rally for the local Boy Scout troops. Now that’s a fun event to watch!
- Through our involvement with the Benton Community Day Committee, we’ve co-sponsored a Soapbox Derby in that community. All indications are it has become one of the highlights of the community festival.
- As a proud supporter of our local chapter of MADD, we provided representatives with membership jackets. A united front is a strong front!